My birthday is in less than a week, so I find myself looking back at last year's birthday resolutions. Let's see what happened.
House & Home
- move to a new apartment <-- I moved in July to a smaller but, in many ways, healthier place.
- continue to sort, clear and release what no longer serves me <-- I released a room full of 'stuff' before I moved, more in the moving process and have more to go through.
Health
- introduce more veggies into my diet <-- finding a new CSA has helped. Good, locally grown produce tastes so much better than some of the grocery store stuff.
- practice yoga again <-- This one hasn't happened. I did begin a meditation practice in the last few months.
Creativity
- write a little every day (fiction/journal/blogs/whatever)
<-- ::laughs:: Ya, no. I did 'win' Camp NaNoWriMo in August by
completing a paranormal romance novel. I just participated in Camp again
in April. Didn't complete as many words as I'd hoped but did have a
breakthrough on why something happens.
- learn to play the ukelele <-- I find it similar to guitar so I can strum a few chords. My biggest challenge is keeping it in tune.
Spirit
- find new ways to refill my well <-- Wummin House at Your Sacred Self has been a great, safe place to talk and learn. As has the Amazing Biz & Life Academy.
(That one is an affiliate link. Yes, I think that highly of it.) The
more I consider my own business, be it self-publishing or something
else, the more I know the people and courses there will help.
- continue GT seasonal studies <-- I saw the seasons 'round and am taking the courses again.
Next up - work on this year's resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment