I got more sleep last night than I have in ages. It's left me even more tired. An hour-long nap this afternoon didn't make much difference. I'm yawning already. I suppose that's a good thing, especially as we lose an hour tonight.
Today I sorted through some shtuff. Found the instruction sheet for my cast-iron teapot. I can finally use it after almost 2 years. (It was my birthday present to myself two birthdays ago. I won't have the same issue with this year's present - I'm going to New Mexico on vacation.) I also discovered another packet of nettle tea and another of skullcap while working in the kitchen. Wonder if an inventory is in order. Or maybe I should drink more of it.
Tomorrow there must be planning. I have ideas about rearranging furniture and what new pieces I could use and things I want to do to clear the clutter and the boxes and the shtuff and ... and it all gets lost or pushed aside. I need some deadlines and checklists. But they'll have to wait until tomorrow. For now, I'm taking my yawning self to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment