Seeking My Place in the World

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Harvest Blessing

For the rain upon the fields
I am grateful
For sprouting grain and growing plants
I am thankful
For those who till and tend the crops
I give honour
For the food upon my plate
I give praise
Posted by Ruth at 7:47 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Lammas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Thoughts
      • Harvest Blessing
      • Birthday resolutions revisited
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

Ruth
View my complete profile
Sisters In Celebration
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.