Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday resolutions revisited

Two and a bit months since the day. Let's see where I am.


House & Home
- move to a new apartment <-- moved in a little over a week ago

- continue to sort, clear and release what no longer serves me <-- some progress made. This continues, especially as I unpack and look for homes for items.

Health
- introduce more veggies into my diet <-- does lots of salad count?
- practice yoga again

Creativity
- write a little every day (fiction/journal/blogs/whatever) <-- not so much with this one. If I count twitter ...
- learn to play the ukelele <-- have the ukelele.

Spirit
- find new ways to refill my well
- continue GS seasonal studies <-- Lammas session starts tomorrow. I missed all of the Summer one due to the move but I have high hopes for this one.
- work on loving myself

No comments:

Post a Comment