Day 2 of the walking program. Despite the humidity, I went for my walk. The program starts you off slow but I think I'll start adding more time (above what is shown) next week. I need to get used to longer walks.
I don't know if anyone else has this trouble. As the daylight lingers longer into the evenings, I find I have no idea what time it is. I'm still waking up after 5 or so hours of sleep ... okay, that's not entirely true. I'll wake up after an hour and then, once I've gotten back to sleep, I'll get 4 - 4.5 hours more. I wish I knew why. Even when I was on vacation, I'd wake up after 5 hours. (And then I'd usually doze for a while before getting up to stay.)
Not much else to say today. Tomorrow is another walking day ... stay tuned to see if I do it.
You can do it!!
ReplyDelete(hugs)