I've been naming the year for the last 12 or 13. 2014 was the first time it really clicked for me. Maybe I approached it differently. Maybe I finally realized the Universe needs a little help to make things happen.
In the end, it doesn't matter. I feel I made some progress in the Year of Self-Care. There were times of falling off the wagon but never for as long or as deeply as in the past. I add chiropodist (podiatrist) visits to the mix of practitioners. I took a two week vacation. With the guidance of two wonderful women, I've made great strides in body acceptance/love.
As 2014 came to an end, I had a tarot reading with Joanna Powell Colbert. It was deep and interesting and led to my motto for this year.
There are still things I need to work on - sorting and clearing my 'stuff'; some physical issues; balancing work/creativity/play/spirit - but I plan to take what worked last year and keep going.
Here's to 2015 - the Year of Momentum.
Oh, that motto? Less Thought - More Action. Those of you who know my love of to-do lists and planning may now laugh. :-)
<3 momentum !
ReplyDelete