Unless I'm travelling, I always begin time off with a huge list of things to do. When I reach the end of the period, I'm generally a bit disappointed that I didn't complete it all. Some times I barely complete any of it.
This time is no different. I starting creating the list last night. The difference is that I then pulled out highlighters and colour-coded the "musts", "would be nices" and "dream ons". A week from now we'll see how many things are left on the list.
I spent part of today on the balcony, removing part of a season's worth of dirt and grime. My table & chairs are out but my fingers were so cold I decided to place the rug I bought later in the week. Hopefully. The forecast is calling for a high possibility of showers/rain and cold temperatures. The rug may wait until mid-May. I'm still hoping to spend time out there this week, even if I have to wear a coat & carry a blanket to do it.
Certain things, like the rug, may stay on the list for a while. I'm determined to cross every "must" from the list before I return to the office.
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment