I marked complete the final "must do" item from my vacation list. (Not taxes. This year I completed those early.) My April fiction submission went out via email a little earlier today. There are still things on the list. We'll see how many more I can complete before bedtime tomorrow.
Yesterday, I finished my 50,000 seconds of work on editing one of my novels. (A friend calls it "Fantasy that happens to have explicit sex scenes".) The title is still being elusive but the same friend did send some possibilities. I'm mulling them over.
It isn't really warm here yet but I did get the new outdoor rug onto the balcony. Thankfully it's basically made of plastic so can handle the rain in the forecast. By the time I have my next break - I'm taking an extra day over the Victoria Day weekend - I should be able to spend more time out there.
One of the things on my (version of a) vision board for this year is to take retreats. Now, without a vehicle, it's a bit more challenging. I've booked 3 four day weekends through May, June & early July to do stay at home retreats. So far, I know the 4th day of each one will be set aside for laundry, groceries, etc. I need to set themes and schedule things for the first 3 days of each. I definitely want one to be around writing. Maybe one to break through my painting 'wall'. All I know is there will be minimal on-line time and I want to have all my meals ready to just 'heat and eat' or at least one meal where I go out. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:
Post a Comment