Monday, April 9, 2012

Ostara Tarot Reading

As I mentioned, I am taking part in the Gaian Soul Practices for Spring. This week's spiritual practice is a tarot reading for Ostara. When I first drew the cards, I thought they were gentle. Then ... then I started to think.

Card No. 1–Ace of Air:  To me, growth means: emerging from my shell and learning how to face the world

Card No. 2–Three of Air:  For me, the perfect balance of light and dark looks or feels like: my life has been out of balance. This card is a reminder for me to make time for my writing, to bring the creative side back in balance with the rest of my life.

Card No. 3–Three of Earth: What is beginning to sprout in my life at this time is: In part, this goes back to the first card. I need to find my community and learn how to be less of a hermit. I'm also in the process of looking for a new apartment. One of the big things I need is outdoor space to grow herbs, flowers, myself.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment