I have three more days of vacation. Have I gone through boxes and sorted everything out? No.
But.
I have:
- written postcards (since one does that when one is on vacation)
- read (finished Hyperbole & A Half and began The Art of Asking)
- slept late every day. (This is actually important. I almost never get more than 5-6 hours of sleep. Having the alarms set for 7 & 8 rather than my usual 5:30 is liberating.)
- had a few ninja naps. (So named because they attack out of nowhere and vanish again after 30 minutes)
- worked on clearing the area around my desk
- taken walks. (Zombies, Run finally plays my music but the GPS and pedometer functions aren't very functional. I found I can shut that off, so I'll just use the timer function and record the distances on mapmywalk.com.)
- had a long postponed dental appointment
- had a few meals out.
- spent time on the balcony.
- caught up on the second season of Person of Interest
- tried to restart my meditation practice
In the next few days, there will be a massage, cooking, more of the above and some writing. (I'm leading a virtual gathering - for the first time - and need to get it together and posted. Nervous? Me? Maybe a little.)
No comments:
Post a Comment