Sunday, October 4, 2015

Vacation is almost over

A few more hours and I'll be back in the office. I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled with the idea. Three weeks away has given me space to think and realize a few things. (Which I'm not going to talk about just yet.)

I may not have completed all I set out to do but I did rest (and hopefully will get a good night's sleep tonight) and got some piles gone through. I visited friends, went to a concert, cooked and baked.

I want to keep the momentum going, so I'm scheduling:
  • yoga / mediation
  • sorting and filing times
  • writing times
  • self-care
  • plus the usual cooking & cleaning, etc.

I'm hoping the scheduling will help me actually do 'all the things' and keep me from just staring at the internet every evening.



Wish me luck in getting through the first day.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good idea to schedule the self care as well, otherwise it is the thing we always leave out!

    ReplyDelete