Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4

Another crazy office day with system issues and overtime.

Today I:
  • took & ate breakfast
  • took & ate lunch
  • drank green tea this morning


My co-workers went out for lunch (I declined because I knew I'd be working overtime and didn't want to have to make up another hour on top of that) and brought me back a coffee. It isn't the caffeine - my system doesn't react the same way as others seem to - but I needed the comfort of the familiar on this Tuesday that felt like a Monday.

One thing I did learn is that I need protein in the morning. I've packed up pretty much the same things for tomorrow as I had today but I'll try eating them in a different order and see if that helps.

Even though I'd thought out office food, I hadn't really considered dinners. This would be why there is pizza in the fridge for tomorrow & Thursday. I know I'll be working more overtime so it will be nice & easy to reheat when I get home. This weekend I know what I need to do - food planning for the whole week, not just the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment