Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7

For a short work week, it felt very long. Likely due in part to the overtime I worked and the overtime I'll be working this weekend. Even with that, it won't be enough to catch up and we will still be shorthanded next week.

From August 3rd, here are/were this week's goals & results:

  • buy breakfast a maximum of once <-- bought twice
  • buy lunch a maximum of once <-- bought once
  • go back to drinking tea at work <-- gave up after the first day
  • move at least 2 days in the next 4 (either walking (more than I usually do), yoga or a workout DVD) <-- one so far
  • restring the E string on my ukelele (and if that doesn't work, take it to the music store) <-- not yet
  • catch up on 2 courses I'm behind on <-- ::laughing::
  • write - blog posts, fiction, anything <-- small blog posts
 I need to do more than office overtime this weekend. There must be plans! There must be naps! But first, dishes!

Hope everyone reading has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment