Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5

A little less overtime today, mostly because I'm tired.


I:
  • started the day with coffee again but it really does seem to help me eat a bit less.
  • took and ate breakfast, lunch and snacks.
  • did ~20 minutes of my belly dancing DVD. It's broken in 10 moves. I got to the 5th one before giving up. (Not bad when I haven't done the DVD in a long, long time.) My challenge is being able to do the hip movements and move my feet at the same time. One day.


Tomorrow is going to be my 'buy food' day. A coworker & I are going for lunch (since we've eaten at our desks and mostly worked during our breaks). It will be a nice breather ... even with the overtime I know I'll be working tomorrow and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment