The last few winters have seen us go through many freeze/thaw patterns. This year we've had ice storms (and have freezing rain in the forecast again tonight), bitterly cold temperatures (forecast to return tomorrow through Thursday) and actual snow. It's been snowing most of the day which looks pretty but will be a mess come morning. My company is suggesting we work from home tomorrow. Sounds good to me.
I did not get as much done today as I'd hoped. However, one of my self-care items for the day is not beating myself up for not doing them. Everything will get done. Just not today.
I did have a chat with friend E since it wasn't overly busy at her work when I was there this morning. Meditation happened today. I also did do some writing. Must go update that blog now.
Here's hoping for a good start to the work week.
No comments:
Post a Comment