Saturday, September 12, 2015

Vacation - Day 1

The heat we've been dealing with vanished. It's been cool and windy all day. Against my will, I mostly closed the windows. I need to find an easy knitting pattern for slippers.

It's been a low-key day. Breakfast out followed by discovering the community trail has two forks near me - one up the hill, the other (not as well maintained and possibly not actually part of the trail system) running along the creek (waterway). I'm guessing the odd bump on my knuckle is the result of a bug bite since there is lots of undergrowth & we had a lot of rain last night.

Took a 1.5 hour nap under my fuzzy throw before watching an episode of season 2 Castle. Somewhere along the line I lost interest in the show. I'm trying to discover where. And I finished Person of Interest last night. Now waiting impatiently for the new season to begin.

Nothing exciting. Maybe I'll try making popcorn and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment