Vacation begins at 3-ish (hopefully) Friday afternoon. I say hopefully because I already know I have a lot of work scheduled for this week as well as meetings and a good-bye lunch for my boss. (Yes, we have yet another change in leadership coming.) I want to leave as little as possible for my coworkers to deal with. There will be some (because there always is) but I'm hoping there won't be much.
I'm still looking at what I want to accomplish in my three weeks at home. There will be some appointments, the first weeks of a yoga class and the usual groceries, laundry, etc. I'll be making lists this week, setting some goals, taking before pictures and scheduling a bit.
One of the things I do want to try is going internet-less for at least 1 day each week. The only exception is the language lessons I do each day. Other than that, no email, no social media, no texts. Cell phone on airplane mode. It's going to be a huge challenge for me. Most of my interactions with people and my connection to the world is virtual.
There may be more updates while I'm off work - partly for accountability, partly record-keeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment